We have finished up 9 appointments this week with various doctors and therapists. We are exhausted. I’m mentally, physically, and emotionally drained. These trips to and from the doctor offices an hour away can wear you down. I’m just trying my best to see my sweet Talynn happy again. She isn’t the same child , she sleeps more, gags, spits in pain, and majority of the time keeps her eyes closed. I miss her smile, babbling, happy, cheerful self. I want someone to fix it all. My heart aches for her. I’m heartbroken and stressed! I have to remind myself that God gave me Talynn for a reason and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure it’s the best it can be for her.
Positive outcomes from this weeks appointments:
- We have done blood work to look at her immune system.
- We had a great appointment at the dentist
- She got her ears cleaned and didn’t have an infection
- We are changing Talynn’s diet and putting her on a whole foods blended diet
- She did well at physical therapy
-Mommy of BOS